Monday, April 12, 2010

Thirst for guys


Last week had been incredibly strange......I am not able to find the exact word.
Anyways had come from the interior of Oman, after long 20 days road trip. And there was only one thing on my mind, to have someone’s company. And to achieve this goal, I was like knocking on every door....of course in a polite manner. And on top this being or was the holy week I was a bit guilty too (20%), but what to do, was horny. I guess I was thirsty.
Unfortunately which ever door I was knocking was opening only partially. Hey I even called up a guy whom I met quite long back, even though I knew he was a pure bottom (pure tops/pure bottoms not my type)even he did not have a place and I did not want him to invite to my place. He said his friend had a place but the luck did not support us as his friend was not picking up the call.
Then there was one other guy whom I again bumped into on the net of course. And this time I was like ya..... I want to get laid. But unfortunately or fortunately he turned out to be let’s get to know first rather than bang and bye. Unfortunate because I was looking for pleasure, and fortunate because rarely do you find people who wants to have a common wavelength before getting into further.
I even ventured out of my comfort zone, crossed my age limit barrier of 30 & also entered the national’s zone, which I usually never do it. Still luck was not on my side, as that guy did not have a place, and I did not want to invite to my place. But I did wonder if he was jeans & tees guy, then, I definitely would have thought of inviting to my room.
So though it was a series of unfortunate incidents, to think about it now it was good that none of those worked out. It was not me.
Hey I made 2 new friends this week, two cool guys. I am sure I’ll enjoy their company very much. May be next time when my adventures of Oman continue.

1 comment: