Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Evening Emotional




I was with a friend of mine; ok it’s a gay friend. Though we don’t have complete sexual relationship, as he is pure top, I am at ease when I am with him.
We had not met for like 10-15 days so we were sharing our experience of the week that had passed. And he mentioned of his fight with his bf….he made him cry and he cried too. And I was like pick up the phone and give him a call, as he was getting emotional and stuff…..but he was like no, he will be asleep and he did not want to disturb him, as he is a light sleeper..... Interestingly at the very same moment his bf came online. Don’t you think there is always a connection of the hearts when you are really in love?

Unfortunately he made me remember the good time I had spent with my guy. Made me a bit emotional. But I am not sure what emotion it is……..I don’t feel like crying, neither am I angry, but yes my throat is a bit dry. And want to be in someone’s arms, lying in the bed. Naked or clothed I don’t care but yes close to someone.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that. Is it hard to find a boyfriend where you are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically from India, working in Oman

    ReplyDelete