Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26 Jan 2010


Sometimes there are days where you don’t feel like doing anything. And today was one such day. From morning I was simply sitting, its not that I don’t have work, got plenty pending but still I was just killing time. Now a days its off season for me I guess.

Anyways, now a days am staying alone. Plus point - you got the whole small room to yourself (can invite anyone. .lol) negative aspect- Expensive. Though it’s been almost a year since in Oman, don’t have very much of savings, and now time to head back home for vacation is nearing. And vacation means gifts (traditional custom), and I am not so sure what to get and for whom all to get, and on top there is financial crisis.

I don’t understand why do people think that people working abroad, are all rich. To me its just a job, and I get paid, and it has its own expenses (living).
My bank balance is almost zero and people expect me to get married…gosh. Whom ever I called had to speak to me only about marriage Its time to start to think of getting married, when you came home we will start looking for a nice girl.. what profession do I want, do you plan to take her with you……I was showered with questions and questions, actually had called about 5- 6 people and among only one ( friend) did not say anything about marriage….when I was lying on bed I wanted to call and tell him ‘Thank you’.

I knew that I will be asked when I go home about marriage, but seeing the trailer I think its gonnna be a horror movie.
I have no idea what I am gonna tell…may be ill blurt out, that it’s illegal for same sex marriage in India.
Its not that I don’t want to hold hands, with the love of my life and walk the streets of life (sounds pathetic) .I really don’t want to end up single………….. but definitely not married and single. Have think of some way to dodge the fiery arrows of marriage.

I think ill go for a hair cut or a movie for a change


Ah yes, Happy Republic Day to all my fellow Indians

2 comments:

  1. Marriage? That freaks me out. I cant even think about it.

    Happy republic Day.

    I had a great day here in my city..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete