Monday, January 18, 2010

My life - a maze

Have you ver noticed that most of the things that happen in a day, is some how related in some bizzard way.

Today evening i was chatting with a college mate, and he was asking if i there is marriage on the cards when i go home this April/ May. As usuual i gave my well rehearsed reply of "Have not thought about it, and more over i am not able to look after myself, and how am i gonna look after someone else", usually this reply is enough to end the conversation, but today it did not. He said "that's what most people tell, and once its time everything happens and i will say family forced and stuff", and i just pinned him on saying, Is it the experience thats talking? (FYI, he is married)

Anyways after that i happened to go online and call up a friend or should i say my personnel diary, ya he is that. As usual he was blabbering about his love life, getting almost caught by his to be in-laws and stuff. Once he begins yapping there is nothing stopping him. Ok so today after the whole epic drama, he was like lets me screw this felow in gettting proper answers, so he stated his shower of question.

Flashback:
I am a bit loaffy about a guy whom i met, and he knows about it

Q: Are you serious with him?
Q: Do you see, you guys having a life togfether?
A: I dont see that happening as he is bi- guy

Q: Do you intend on living your life with someone?
A: I havent thought about it.

Q: When will you start saying something clearly?
A: Yes i do wish to be with a guy, but i dont think that's practically possible.

Words of Wisdom
Its a seperate think to have friend and to have a lover. Though both of them wants only good for you, its there are things very special between yourself and love (the next think he said about some social security and stuff i did not get it)

I intervened in the conversation by saying that 'one thinks from the heart and the other with the brain & heart'............i just said that, to say something. Though in my heart i knew thats utter bullshit.
And out of the bloom he clicked a chord, a name from my life in hyderabad, and that was more than enough to keep my mouth shut for long.

Wisdom continues: Yes mostly people come abroad, and use gay sex as an excuse, but their ultimate aim is getting settled with a nice girl (i dont remember the rest)



Yes its time for me to start thinking

I feel like screaming on top of my lungs "I want to settle down with some nice guy, but have not found one" Whom ever i meet mostly have got plans of getting married to a nice girl and have a secret relationship (none has told that, but assumed from words).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Derric,

    I do not know which part you belong to, from India.

    When it comes to northern part of India, gay guys have started coming forward to stay with another gay or say settle down. Seen few couples in kolkata and Delhi. But in Southern part, haven't witnessed even a single couple so far.

    It depends upon the commitment and kind of adjustment both of them are doing. First of all commitment is utmost important or else i find it very frightful even to think of going forward to have a say Yes to him.

    Even i see myself settling down with a nice guy but i dont see its happening either. But lets keep the hope. You never know.

    Do let me know which part you are from ...

    Cheers
    Sid

    ReplyDelete