Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Adventure continues....



Hmmm, I guess it’s only fair if I wrote about my Rise of Aphrodite (Courtesy American Pie- Beta House), which I carried from India to Oman. After all I said, I will be doing it, but definitely I am not going to write an erotic story, that’s not me, whenever I had a good time sexually my descriptions is reduced to minimum. Guess I d like to keep things under the blanket under it only.

I am not sure if I am not getting the right words or I feel shy, don’t know how to write.

Hmmm Shy, that was what I was feeling when I was with a friend of mine. Seriously guys I was feeling shy, he has great sexy eyes, and you know me ‘Chatter box’, I was going on and on, and he kept staring at me, and the moment I look at him I freeze, blush, don’t know what. And the bloody stupid thing was that he knew I was feeling shy. We have been flirting for long long time on the net, but never did I suspect we will be meeting (though deep I wanted to, you know naughty me) as we are in entirely different parts of the world. Actually few days before I flew from India, he had told about the short stay in Muscat, was overjoyed. On the day we were to meet I was feeling out of place (what to wear point), so went out and brought a jean & sneakers. (When I was commenting on Phunk factor I was going through the same feeling.) Anyways the bloody thing is that I did not get to meet him on that day, we met the next day, and I went directly from office, so even now all those are still not out of the bag. I remember telling another of my friend that I am going at Splash - Centre Point shopping, and he was like how did the shopping come to your head, you just landed from India. Thank goodness that he doesn’t know that I have not even worn it after my crazy shopping spree.

Ok this guy whom I am talking about, is someone whom I met here. An absolute Sweet Heart, we chat like long long hours, flirt + clatter all rubbish under sky, that’s what we particularly do. Actually he was one of the 2 persons, whom I knew will be missing from Muscat when I came to India.

Am I in a relationship with him?
I don’t know, but definitely friends

Am I in love with him?
Yes

Hey why do I always fall for Straight and Bisexual guys? Ya its true whomever I go head over heels are mostly not gays, and stupidly I ve got few gay friends who has got the same feeling for me. Hmm reminds me of a song in an album, it’s about different people going behind others for love. Don’t remember the artist; let me see if I can get it.

Ok coming back to him, I meet him on most alternate days, even yesterday when I came back from interior of Oman (job requirements), the first thing I did was go and meet him. But when we plan like a date, it never works out. Something or other pops up. No idea when that is gonna happen, chances for that to happen this month is low as I am busy on job front with audits and stuff. Anyways have kept fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. hi John,
    howz u?
    do u remember me?
    u came to India...and left without even a call....thats strange and hurtful.
    tc.
    Eddie G
    Chennai.

    ReplyDelete