Monday, July 12, 2010

Why Why Why


Why Why Why, can somebody answer me? Why don’t I feel the same the way to people that love me, people who don’t love me, and end up in bleeding hearts??

I am not sure if it’s common thing in love. Heard elders say ‘Love the person who love you, not the one that you love’, may be it’s because it’s true. Whenever I fall in love why does it be one sided love?

3-4 guys have been nuts in love with me but as I did not feel that way, had to say no to them, may be its payback time for me. I don’t know what is that I feel for them, is it love, crush, infatuation I don’t know, the only thing I know is I have feelings for the guy, but he is not mine. For once it’s understandable but when it repeats its pains badly deeper the previous cut goes.

And whatever people say, kiss is the best connection. One single kiss can turn your whole world around.

2 comments:

  1. Love is a two-way street....and i dont believe in love-at-first-sight...it's pure bs if u ask me!

    Amongst the guys u liked...why don't u explore them a lil? Something lovable might turn up....and if are some point love doesn't happen..u wont regret tht u didn't try!

    N hav low expectation....that way if it doesn't happen...u won't be broken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its not that, we both do , but due to practiacl reason it dosent work out.....
    But yes the current guy i am totall bogus for him, it was one single kiss (very long one) that turned my ..na our world upside down

    ReplyDelete