Thursday, February 4, 2010

04.02.2010 (short of titles)



Ok today was a bizarre day.

I have fallen in love with the rendering of “The Climb” by Joe McElderry, beautiful and of course he is handsome. No no I did not fall for his looks; it was his voice that attracted me first.

Had been enjoying his song for quite some time, and as it’s been 2 days since I did not get to meet my ‘take away’, I was in a mood to meet someone. And it so happened that one guy greeted me through Orkut, and the next thing I did was asked him if he is free to meet me. No idea how the person reacted or what his expression was, but he said yes.
And I just logged off and took the taxi to the meeting point, but it’s when I entered the vehicle did I realise that I have no idea about this guy. Even his name was not clear, and I was trying to find the clue to my stupidity. But as I had already set forth I continued the journey.

On reaching the designated place there was more of confusion. I did not know how to find out the guy, had informed him where I’ll be but I had no clue of how he looks, what he is gonna wear and stuff. (Ok, I forgot to tell, I did not give him the GSM number). So I was standing there, waiting for the unknown, even the net seems to be not supporting me. Some network problem so not able to log on and find if he replied to my last query of how to recognise him.
So the waiting continued........................and there I saw a stout guy waiting did have doubt if he is the guy. If he was the person, hmmmmm I don’t think. Ok, yes when I spoke to him had made it clear that I am looking for a coffee, a chat, nothing else as of now, as I did not want to take the risk I did not precede to him. In between I called the mobile service provider to clear my problem for the mail, and in between the bustle he happened to leave. So there goes my blind date.
So had my dinner came back empty handed...for two days it’s been bad luck for me in consideration with love life...let’s see when the time changes.

3 comments:

  1. You told me how crazy u r of his voice...Blind date? gimme a break Derric..You dont even know whether he is a gay..do you? dont tell me you have a gay profile in a social networking site ..:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes of course......why the doubt Jagger???
    You sound surprised.
    Hey i am crazy for the voice of Joe, but the blind date was with another guy, here in Muscat....of course i have not a clue what Joe's sexual orientation is....and dont care just liked his voice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frrankly speaking I fell for hundreds of straight people..Many of them are just irrestible Derric.. OMG..Today in my company bus I saw a guy..He had the perfect smile ...Was so tempted that my eyes followed him until he vanished...

    But one shouldnt fall in love with them. It will be very painful :(

    ReplyDelete