Monday, February 1, 2010

Emptiness






Am I happy yes and no…..Yes because its lust, and No because it’s not fulfilling.

Its really true love/ pleasure/ happiness. ...what ever you may name it. Sex is definitely not the ultimate; it’s the love between people that counts. Even to have a beautiful sex session its love/ passion/ craving for each other that plays the important role.

A meeting is scheduled but I am not so sure if ill be able to make it got an appointment with a doctor… lets see if I have tumor?
Earlier, even now, among friends we say, if some friend is sick and he goes to hospital, we clam that he has got some disease like, blood cancer, tumor, etc….. not on a serious note of course. I guess I have to thank the film industry of 80’s for popularizing such illnesses. Most of the movies during those times had climax as hero dying of blood cancer or brain tumor.

What ever be that, today I prefer a walk on the beach, a dinner, a movie, and of course ice cream…….. You know the romantic fool category. But it’s essential.

As truly said, you have to express that you love; you care for him/her. Gifts and flowers are one way of expressing, but I think the best way spending time with each other, a hug, a walk hand in hand.

Ok you might ask why cant I consider it as a trick…Don’t know, I can’t consider it as one.

1 comment:

  1. Well, What do I say...I hear this from most of the people who are looking for relationships..

    Other way around, Look at those people once, who so openly say it that "lets have fun". I mean what kind of disgusting statement is that?

    According to me, being a man its difficult to stop yourself from resisting the temptation when many men are available for fun.. But then once in a while having fun is fine but not on a regular basis..

    I dont know what's with people in gay world..

    NOM to you Derric :)

    I feel that your waiting is worth that person.

    ReplyDelete