Thursday, February 11, 2010

Joe Joe Joe McElderry



Hey my height of obsession for Joe McElderry is overwhelming myself. Have been watching his performance again and again for few days, even I recommend every one I get to meet online to check it out, even I told one of my colleague, had, mailed her the song, even I just sent her a reminder to Climb (enjoy) the song. Yes I am sure all of you will love his songs. He has got a beautiful voice, and you will start believing such is the passion and intensity in his voice...

The only thing which pisses me off is; it’s bloody difficult to upload the videos. Check out you tube or get the album itself, I am sure you will not regret it. Have to thank, Hi FM, 95.90, for introducing his singing to me.

Anybody find me somebody to love, hmmmmmm I am in love. Ok I love my ‘take away’ but I am not in love in the manner described by Shakespeare. Ya ya I have diversified love. It’s not entirely a new version, you must have heard about College Love/ Time pass love, so I am just rephrasing it as Visit Love. ......... We know that the chance of us seeing each other in India is minimum.

No No I am not comparing him with my first love at Hyderabad, but yes few of the things what we did or his actions reminded me of him. Ok let’s see what are the things that I can share hmmmm. We care for the environment, so we did our best to Save Water. We made sure only a thin layer of water run down between our bodies. After which we had lunch, or should I say brunch. He made Pulav (Indian Version of Fried Rice), and the only difference was that he likes it hot, and Hyderabad guy can’t stand chilly. But both made sure I eat (I am a bad eater, though it’s separate that I have been in this food business for long). Hey first love is First love, whatever you say it remains with you forever.

Interestingly they both are vegetarians; I have to say I was not a very much fan of vegetarian food, but have to thank a college mate of mine who introduced me to vegetarian food, made me relish it as non vegetarian food. It’s just how you prepare it, thanks to her I love vegetarian food, and by the way she lives in Oman. Anyways leaving her behind, let’s stick on to my take away guy. I am really gonna miss him, but i am gonna hold on to that feeling.

2 comments:

  1. You are getting crazy over Joe McElderry..In fact you recommended my also... I love this song for various other reasons you havent mentioned..

    Hmmm Hyd guy..Who is he? The unfortunate thing is being a local of Hyd, I dont have a good or close friend in HYD.... Thats really wierd you know.. SOmeday I may shift to my place and wonder what? No gay frnds at all :(

    I am big fan of Veg ...Derric ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only dude in love with Joe...everybody I knew was fawning either over Danny or the blond kid...i keep forgetting his name...was it Lloyd?

    ReplyDelete