Tuesday, February 9, 2010

09.02.2010




It’s like I am having starting trouble, not able to give it a start to today’s post.Even its pretty confusing what to christen the post as !!!!

Had a great evening talking. It’s been s few days we had met, so even he was pouring out his experiences and so was I. Our adventures with people who met online, and who we met face to face. I liked the conversation as it was simple two friends talking; Of course the talks were mostly about guys.
And yes the evening had happy ending, but it was on a sad note that he will be leaving soon to India. Am I sad….hmmm not exactly? When I met him, he had told me he is due to return in few days time. But Ill miss him.

Hey why am I talking about him leaving, he has not left, and we do indent on making what ever time possible a memory. Planning to go shopping some day soon (remember the customary gifts for relatives & friends).

Now for my professional life, a new assistant is joining my department, and I do have a doubt if he is gonna be an extra burden. Atleast that’s what I grasp from the reviews I hear about him from few staffs. Have kept my fingers crossed hoping he to be an asset to the dept. rather than a burden. And tomorrow is the customary ‘present the new scrape goat day’, lets see how that turns out to be. …lol

No comments:

Post a Comment